Are you facing Quickbooks error code 30159? If Yes, then follow this blog further to know some effective steps and metrhods to resolve Quickbooks error code 30159.
QuickBooks is one of the finest and popular software that is used by almost everyone for accounting purposes. It is made by a lot of codes and algorithms. Due to this, there can be a lot of technical glitches in the QuickBooks software. One such glitch or error that arises while you are working on your company’s payroll is the Quickbooks error Code 30159. In this blog ahead, you will discover the causes, solutions, and other important topics related to Quickbooks Error Code 30159.
About QuickBooks Error Code 30159
The QuickBooks Error code 30159 arises due to the improper file set up in the operating system on the PC. You will see a pop message when this type of error arises. This pop-up message would ask/tell you that the QuickBooks application needs to be closed. There are certain methods that can solve this error. Also, you can contact QuickBooks and get in touch with QuickBooks Customer Service and take their assistance.
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 30159
There are a variety of reasons or causes due to which Quickbooks error code 30159 is caused. Some of these reasons are –
- The Quickbooks company file in your PC may be damaged/corrupted.
- Your EIN status might be inactive.
- Installation Error in the QuickBooks software.
- QuickBooks payroll is not updated.
- The windows registration file may be corrupted.
- Attack of Malware or some other virus on your system.
- Misconfiguration of Windows on your system.
- Improper deletion of hardware on your PC.
- Wrong information by the damaged file system.
Effect of QuickBooks Software on your system
QuickBooks Error code 30159 affects your system negatively. A few of the effects on your PC due to this error are –
- When you run the program, your system crashes more frequently.
- Your system runs slowly and doesn’t perform well.
- Your active program crashes a soon as the error appears.
Steps and Methods to solve QuickBooks Error Code 30159
Method 1: Update your system manually
- In your PC, login as administrator.
- Select all programs.
- Then, select on accessories and select on system tools on your screen.
- Choose System restore.
- Now, Search for ‘Restore my Computer to an Earlier Time’ option.
- Select Next.
- Keep clicking Next until the Confirmation Window appears.
- Now, restart your computer after the restore process.
Method 2: Scan the QuickBooks Error
- First, download the QuickBooks Error 30159 utility.
- Once downloaded, install the program.
- Select Scan and then start scanning.
- After scanning, click on fix QB Errors.
- Now, restart your system.
Method 3: Perform Disk Cleanup
Another method of solving this error, is by performing Disk Cleanup on your PC.
Method 4: Use System Restore in Windows
- Search for System Restore in the Search Box.
- Select System restore.
- Enter the administrator password.
- Now, follow all steps as listed in the wizard properly.
- After being done with all this, restore your system.
Method 5: Adding EIN to your company file
- Log into QuickBooks.
- Now, Select the Payroll option.
- After this, select ‘Use my Existing Payrolls Service’
- Now, a window named ‘Account Maintenance’ appears on your screen.
- Choose the ‘Add file’ option.
- In the column of Add EIN number, mark radio buttons.
- Select Next.
- Review all the information.
- Now, return to QuickBooks.
All the methods listed above were certain tried and tested methods that would be able to solve your Quickbooks error code 30159. If the problem still arises, you may Contact QuickBooks on their QuickBooks customer service.
QuickBooks Contact number would be available on the Quickbooks website. Through this number, you can contact Quickbooks and connect with QuickBooks Customer Service.