How to fix QuickBooks is Unable to Sync License
QuickBooks is the time saver software for many small businesses globally. One can easily manage data with greater accuracy. QuickBooks have various versions in case of usability and functionality. It is accounting software. The applications are cloud-based versions that mainly t accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions. At times QuickBooks may encounter some issues. One such is QuickBooks unable to sync license.
The user needs to follow the steps below to fix this issue:
Steps to fix QuickBooks unable to sync license issue
The user needs to connect to the tech team for help. The users need to check the data and the time of the system and in case it is incorrect the user has to correct it.
- At first, the user needs to check the license and the product number that one should enter correctly. Further, for the verification, one can use the license lookup tool.
- In case the first solution is not working you can rename the entitlementdatastore.ecml file.
- You have to check the internet connectivity and you have to connect the firewall and internet security.
- You have to check the security settings in the internet explorer.
- You need to reset the settings of the internet explorer
- Go to the security tab you have to select the internet icon> click the default level.
- Select the local intranet icon> click on the default level.
- Go to the advanced tab
- You need to click on the Restore advanced settings button.
- You have to select the reset IE settings
- Click on Ok to save the changes.
- Close and restart internet explorer.
The above steps will help to resolve the issue. In case of any problem, they can connect to the tech team.
For any query, you can also contact Quickbooks Payroll Support. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries at your convenience.