How to fix QuickBooks is unable to send email
QuickBooks is the time saver software for many small businesses globally. One can easily manage data with greater accuracy. QuickBooks have various versions in case of usability and functionality. It is accounting software. The applications are cloud-based versions that mainly t accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions. At times QuickBooks may encounter some issues. One such issue is when QuickBooks is unable to send emails. It can be resolved by one’s self. By following the steps mentioned below
QuickBooks Online support is provided for the customers in case they deal with any sort of issue.
Steps to fix
You receive an error message that is displayed on the screen QuickBooks is unable to send the email. After you receive this error message you should immediately start resolving the issue. Follow the content below to know the various steps associated with the error.
Steps 1 edit your admin privileges
You need to make sure that QuickBooks isn’t set to automatically run as an administrator.
- Close the QuickBooks desktop.
- Open the windows start menu.
- Type QuickBooks into the search. Then you have to right-click the QuickBooks icon and select the option of properties.
- Select the option of the compatibility tab.
- Now you have to select the uncheck the run this program as administrator option. If the option is grayed out, select show settings for all users. This makes the option available.
- Now select apply and then ok
Open QuickBooks and send a test email or transaction. If the error persists you need to follow step 2.
Step 2 edits your email preferences in QuickBooks
- You have to select the edit menu and then select preferences. In case you use Microsoft Outlook with Microsoft exchange server, open and sign in to Outlook before you move on.
- Now you need to select the send forms from the menu. Then go to the My preferences tab.
- Now you have to select the Outlook as your email option.
- Select ok.
Send a test email from QuickBooks.
Step 3 Check your internet explorer email preferences
- Close QuickBooks.
- Open internet explorer.
- Select tools then the settings menu and then internet options.
- Now you need to select the programs tab. Then set programs.
- Now you need to select set your default programs. Then you need to select the email service you want to use.
- Select Apply and then ok.
- Close internet explorer.
Open QuickBooks and send a test email or transaction.
Step 4 repair your MAP132.dll
You can also call IT expert as this step is difficult or can follow the steps below:
- Restart your computer.
- Open Microsoft word and creates a new document.
- Select the file menu, then send and then email as a PDF attachment.
You need to send an email. You can contact Microsoft’s help and support.
Follow the step to repair MAP132.dll
- Close all open programs.
- Open the windows start menu.
- Type files explorer into search and open File Explorer.
- Type C:\Windows\System 32 into search.
- Find and open Fixmapi.exe. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the repair.
- When the repair finishes, restart your computer.
If the error persists you can follow the next step.
Step 5 Clean install QuickBooks
You need to follow the steps to clean install QuickBooks desktop.
You can follow the above steps to fix QuickBooks is unable to send emails. They will not face any problem in case of fixing this error.
The team of QuickBooks is always there to help you. You can connect to QuickBooks online support in case the error persists.