Resolve printing issues by QuickBooks
If the users are facing any issues with any kind of printing by QuickBooks there could be various other reasons. In the content, various solutions are being provided to this problem. It has been observed that there are some different types of printers. So, there are various troubleshooting steps that are provided for the users.
Before starting the troubleshooting
You need to check the following before you start the troubleshooting
- You need to ensure the QuickBooks is updated to the latest release.
- Your computer needs to connect to the printer and the printer software needs to be installed
- For specific printing error messages that one must search the QuickBooks support site for the exact error.
Steps to resolve the printing issue
Step 1 Check your printer
This is to know that the printer can print outside of QuickBooks, use notepad
- You have to select the start option and browse to Notepad.
- You need to enter some of the text and choose the file and then you need to print.
- Select the correct printer and then you need to select the option of print
Step 2 if that didn’t work you can try this
In case the above step didn’t work you can follow the steps that are provided below.
- Turn off the printer, restart your computer, and then you need to turn the printer then back on.
- You need to make sure that the printer paper is loaded correctly.
- You have to select the options of the windows start button, and then you need to browse to the control panel, now you need to double-click on the printers and faxes.
- If the printer shows offline, you need right-click on the printer and then select the use printer online.
- You have to double-click on the print jobs displayed in the queue, and you have to choose the option of the printer and then you need to cancel all documents.
- You need to close the windows.
- Now you have to right-click on the printer, and then choose the properties, and then you need to select the print test page.
In case it is still not working the user can try the following steps:
- Ensure that you need to have the latest printer drivers for your printer. Go to the manufacturer's website to download and install the most current drivers.
- Ensure that there are no error lights displayed on the printer itself.
- Refer to the printer manufacturer’s documentation for any of the following
- The printer displays error indications.
- The printer will not print the test page.
- The printer doesn’t print from the notepad.
Step 3 use the QuickBooks tool hub
- Rename the file. In case the tool doesn’t work then you can manually rename the QBP file.
- Right-click on the QBprint.qbp file for selecting the option f renames.
- You need to add the word old to the name of the file.
- Now you need to open the QuickBooks desktop.
- You need to select any transactions in the form name list and you need to select on Ok. This will create a new QBprint.qbp file.
- Try to open and print any transactions.
In case of any problem, the users can connect the team of QuickBooks online support. The team is highly proficient and skilled. They can resolve any problem related to the software which the user may encounter. The support team is the main support team.
For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries at your convenience.