Fix Company File and Network issues with QuickBooks File Doctor
QuickBooks is the time saver software for many small businesses globally. One can easily manage data with greater accuracy. QuickBooks have various versions in case of usability and functionality. It is accounting software. The applications are cloud-based versions that mainly t accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions. At times QuickBooks may encounter some issues. These issues can be resolved by the help of a QuickBooks file doctor.
QuickBooks File Doctor
It is repairing software that is used to fix the type of file and data corruption, network diagnosis and data file corruption, network diagnosis, windows problems, and many more. This software also checks the company damaged file and further, it helps to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
In case your company file is corrupted or is not responding it is one of the most important tools.
The user needs to follow the content below to know the steps to fix company file and network issues with QuickBooks file doctor.
Steps to fix company file with QuickBooks file doctor
- You have to download the latest version of QB File Doctor and they need to run the QBFD.exe.file.
- It is necessary to have a .Net Framework on your PC. In case you don’t have then QBFD set up will download it automatically.
- Now you need to follow the simple installation process as another program you install in windows.
- Now double click on the QuickBooks File doctor placed on the desktop to begin the process.
- QuickBooks file doctors can take up to one minute to start and open. You can also manually launch it by the search for QuickBooks Desktop File Doc if it doesn’t open within a minute.
- After, you start the program the following steps will come in the form of a dialog box.
- Browse your company file on your pc that you want to repair. After that, you have to click on Diagnose File.
- Now it prompted username and password. You have to log in to the username and password of the company file that you want to check.
- Now you need to wait for several minutes till the QuickBooks diagnosis process will complete.
- You will be prompted to select a server or workstation. This is important to make sure that you have picked the right option.
Choose one of the options to share the company file
Yes: If you are running a File Doctor on your server computer or host computer hosting the company file.
No: If you are running a File doctor on a computer that is not hosting the company file (Workstation).
After the QuickBooks file doctor completes the repair and diagnosis process.
- Once the tool is complete, close File doctor.
- Try to open your file again to see if the issue is resolved.
There are three possibilities of the result and these are enlisted below:
- QBFD didn’t find a problem
file doctor don’t find the problem then you need to log in back into the company file and if you are still unable to open the company file then you need to start auto data recovery setup and the enter the transactions since your last backup.
- QBFD did find a problem and able to fix it
Now you just need to click on the open new company file and wait for it till completed.
- QBFD did find a problem and certainly not able to fix it
It recommends the auto data recovery setup and entering transactions manually since the last backup or upload your file.
For any query, you can also contact us. Our team is always available for you 24/7. We will help you out in clearing all your queries at your convenience.